Welcome to Navajo Media Ltd’s website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Navajo Media Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Navajo Media Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the Company is registered at 21, Andrea Demetriou Street, Nicosia 1066, Cyprus. Our Company is registered in Cyprus and holds registration number HE232995. The term ‘you; refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
At times, this website may also reference other websites and provide respective links. If you use these links, you will leave the Navajo website. Third party websites are only intended for the purpose of providing further information. You agree that Navajo Media Ltd and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these third party websites linked from the Navajo website. Links to third party websites does not signify that Navajo Media Ltd endorses the given website(s) or has any responsibility regarding the content of the linked website(s); Navajo Media Ltd recommends that you are aware and read the legal and privacy policies of all other websites you visit.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus.